____________________________________
Some times,
I miss the sneaking glances I take at a certain eye candy.
I guess,
When time becomes a limiting factor,
We just know nothing could develop even if there would be.
A weekly occasional peeks,
Just sufficient to tell myself,
I am still young :)
Nonetheless, it has become a joy to see couples together.
Especially for friends and our eye candies.
Because the surge of happiness for them is great.
Having them to be happy again (friends)
And I know eye candies are simply eye candies (eye candies).
:D
It is funny how some one asked me,
How do you take care of yourself when you are sick when you stay by yourself?
Does not someone take care of you? Or 'wished' to have someone (house mate) to?
I just "blanked" out.
I guess it never came across to my mind of having someone to take care of me.
I had one house mate who occasionally ask if I have seen the doctor and took my tablets.
The other one, the mother was there in time to take care of me when I was barely crawling.
Ever since, I have just took care of myself.
I guess,
Some times it would be great to have someone by your side to take care of you.
Taking your temperature.
Cooking Proper meals for me.
Tugging me to bed.
Making sure I am all cared for.
Having me to be the most blessed person and where everything has been taken cared for.
A parenting role or a partner's role.
Either ways I will be blessed.
I guess that is the quirks about single life.
You just have to watch your back, take care of your area.
I wonder how life would be when I head back.
Having everything taken care off.
Without the simple "joys" or "therapeutic" chores to ease my mind.
Simple and fast meals which no one would complain.
Just the right amount at the right time.
I will miss this life in Melbourne.
Just myself and my own world without someone taking over.
:)